Stage 2 of the office saga:
Well, the paint’s on the walls, the rug’s on the floor, and it’s time for the fun part: bringing out things to make the room have a heart: the artwork, photos and little pieces that have sentimental value…my favorite part. This room doesn't look anything like what I originally planned for it, but it's going to be fine...
This is my lamp that is small but will suit me well here at this desk, so it frees up space to do what needs doing…
And this is a bowl that I fell in love with at
Now, it’s my chance to look over all my old photos I love and prints I’ve saved to hang up, and start choosing what will go where. I’m primed! Stay tuned…
Curtains still not made…;((
“The really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.”
0 comments:
Post a Comment