![]() |
| From Palm Springs - Feb. 5-7 |
The little fire threw off enough heat to allow us to sit outside quite comfortably until about 8:30pm.
![]() |
| From Palm Springs - Feb. 5-7 |
Tom and Gary are both avid golfers, so they made plans to hook up and play a few rounds at the course here at the RV park. I'm going to give it a pass until I get to the driving range to hit a few balls. I'll probably give it a go sometime later this week.
This morning, Paulette and I went for a drive in the Desert Hot Springs area(Mo & Molly too, of course) so she could scout out a few garage sales. We drove up into the residential area halfway up the mountains we can see from the north end of our campsite. There are some very nice homes up there with great views over the valley and downtown Palm Springs. It must be quite spectacular at night. The picture below was taken from one of the streets looking southwest towards San Jacinto Peak.
![]() |
| From Palm Springs - Feb. 5-7 |
As usual, Paulette found a few bargains - a top for .25 cents being the big find. In the afternoon, Paulette, Sandy and Donna all went into Desert Hot Springs to visit a ladie's clothing store and each of them came back with some good buys - dresses, coats, bathing suits, tops etc. etc. Apparently, there was a huge sale going on - I sure hope so!!
Tomorrow morning, Feb. 15th, is the annual Sands RV Park community garage sale - Paulette is all primed up for that and will no doubt be prowling the streets early here in the park looking for 'good junk' to bring home. I can't wait!



0 comments:
Post a Comment