
It's Daylight Saving Time, so I'll be jet-lagged all week. I always am.
But I admit, I'm thinking of all that glorious light that will greet me on the way home from work soon. Maybe I won't have to put my headlights on for the commute. That may just compensate for those brain-fogged mornings.
We slept in on Saturday and came downstairs to bake some Williams-Sonoma golden-fresh croissants and marmalade. Our camellias are blooming, so we have them, as well as daffodils, all over the place, in vases.
Today, the land line phone rang, and I heard Joe answer it and listen. Then, he slowly went over to a table, and quietly laid down the receiver, (still on,) and turned on the TV close by. He left the phone there for the telemarketer to listen to while we went on our merry way.
Gotta' love it. Wish I'd thought of that. (Almost makes me not care about our "do not call" status.)
Beware the ides of March...
But do go see Alice in Wonderland if you can! It's wonderful:
0 comments:
Post a Comment